On the AFR radar... late...

Sunday, April 12, 2015

I loved Anthony Huso's first novel, The Last Page. I loved it so much it was my best novel of 2010. However, the follow-up was a disappointment. Still, I was eager to see what was next for the author. I'm a little late but back in March, he released a new e-book, called Bone Radio.



Here's the blurb:
Two brothers attempt to escape their crumbling world by using reclaimed technology so strange it allows them to communicate with each other across the boundaries of life and death. Bone Radio is set in a post-apocalyptic landscape unlike any other. The New Union is a nation where old is new and new is old. Superstition, politics and genetically modified beasts taint a countryside that is both familiar and unsettlingly bizarre.
Care for a dose of weird?

0 comments:

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger