New map - Albia (Miles Cameron's The Fell Sword)

Monday, November 11, 2013


Miles Cameron second book in the Traitor Son cycle, The Fell Sword, is coming out on December 19th 2013.  Miles website was updated to promote the book and a nice map of Albia was added. The map is the work of artist Steve Sandford and is also useful for the readers of The Red Knight, the first book in the series (my review here).

I remember writing this line in my review about the lack of map in The Red Knight: "... and, god, oh god, how I wish that a map was included (hopefully, one will be included in the second book).". It looks great, mostly so for a world that reminiscent of the medieval era.

Enjoy (added to the index)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Albia is New York, basically...

Anonymous said...

So, Albia is New York, basically...

MarkHB said...

Thank you! Just started Red Night and I really wanted to see the layout of the land!

MarkHB said...

I hate AutoCorrect…

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger