New maps - Smith, Ryan and Wexler

Monday, August 5, 2013

I have three new maps to share with you guys from novels released recently.  They have also been added to the index.  Enjoy!

***

Here's the lands of Ro, Karesia and Ranen from the world of A.J. Smith book, The Black Guard:





***


Here's the map of Khandar from the world of Django Wexler's The Thousand Names.  The artist behind the work is Cortney Skinner.


***


Here's the map of the Unified Realm and the Alpiran Empire from the world of Anthony Ryan's Blood Song novel.


1 comments:

ediFanoB said...

I like maps a lot because I find them helpful for my imagination.
I own copies of The Black Guard and Bloodsong. Therefore I appreciate your post.

Thank you for sharing.

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger