Seven Kingdoms Map

Saturday, August 15, 2009

It seems that maps will be my topic of the week. Adam at The Wertzone posted this news yesterday about a new gorgeous map. That's by far the best rendering of the Seven Kingdoms from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. A treat for the maps lovers! Thanks Adam for the info! I hope they will also create a map this fine for the other part of Martin's world, the Lands of the Summer Sea.

This map was created by the guys at the Cartographer Guild, the same folks that I talked to you about when I posted the link for the "Northen Reaches of the Yhelteth Empire" map (from The Steel Remains by Richard Morgan).

I updated my index of maps.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger